2008年6月17日火曜日

LaugheR

☆Interesting Information about laughter☆
There is an effect of relaxing feelings because it acts on parasympathetic and it is said to be good for our health to laugh.
First, as a physical effect, it relieves our stress because of abdominal breathing, and it makes us the psychological condition that can be relaxed.
Besides, a hearty laugh demonstrates a full effect in blowing off our stress. When we laugh out loud, stomach muscles and diaphragm strengthened.
Then the more we laugh, the more we need oxygen. Taking a lot of oxygen into our body becomes aerobics, and becomes exercise not inferior to sports of the job and soccer, and so on.


☆Comedy & Other Funny Stuff☆
The movie is about a certain caster does not stop laughing during weather forecast. She is going to restrain a laugher but she is not able to restrain it after all. I don’t know whether this movie is real weather forecast or not. I don’t understand what makes her laugh that much. I can feel bright when I watch her. Even if language is different, I laugh at what she says with her even if I don’t understand it.

7 件のコメント:

AI さんのコメント...

i agree with your oppinion. i think that laghing is not inferior to ather sports,too!!
your articles are very nice!! i learned to ask every readers about your question:)
i would be better if you add space each line.

ai-bon さんのコメント...

Your article is good. I agree with laughing effect relaxing feeling. You say, Taking a lot of oxygen into our body becomes aerobics, and becomes exercise. This explanation is to the point. Maybe you should use easy word. Parasympathetic is difficult word.

Hil-y さんのコメント...

I understand your article about the benefits of laughter. I also think that laughter makes us happy and when we laugh, we can relax. Your links are also easy to understand. I want to watch them more.

Aqua さんのコメント...

I think so,too. It's good opinion and funny stuff. But yOur article has difficult words. I can't understood a little your idea.

cha-chan★ さんのコメント...

You refered to more details about laughter than enyone else, so I thought it's fantastic.However, your paragraph has a little difficult words.

TOMATO さんのコメント...

I think your blog is easy to read, and your movie is very funny.It would be better if you cut your title's number.

strV さんのコメント...

Your articles are interesting! I can understand easy. Content is also good. I love your links that woman laugh all the time.