2008年10月7日火曜日

MoviE

머리 속의 지우개
 My favorite movie is 【A Moment to Remember】.This is a Korean movie. This movie was released on November, 2004 in Korean, and on October, 2005 in Japan.
I saw this movie a few years ago, but this is the most impressive movie for me. I think this movie is ultimate pure love story. This is tragic and sad story but there is full of love. I have ever seen many sad love stories, and those are sometimes a main character would die and could not see each other forever. But this story is they must break up in spite of living. Why did they have to break up? I think it is love to partner. I’m sure that everyone watched this movie considers what is love, and treasures just now, this moment.

STORY
 Su-jin and Chul-soo met by the fate, and loved deeply each other. But Su-jin would be Alzheimer’s disease. But his mind didn’t change, and he said that he would look after her. He did rip current and decided to support her. Although Su-jin didn’t want to forget her memory that she had spent with Chul-soo, she began to forget. He was hurt and she was, too. He despaired she would forget him like strenger. She was scared of losing her memories. She knew he was hurt. She decided to break up with him because she hoped he could forget her and would be happy. But Chul-soo didn’t forget her and went to her. End was…….you watch it by yourself.

Main characters
 ・Chul-soo (Jung Woo-Sung)
   He works at site of construction.
 ・Su-jin (Son Ye-jin)
   She is a daugter of the president.

If you are interested in this movie, please watch it. I sure that you can not watch it without tears.

4 件のコメント:

AI さんのコメント...

i saw this movie recentry:)
I was very cried at that time!!
i was impressed by it!!

Hil-y さんのコメント...

I hane never watched any Korean movies. But this movie sounds interesting. So I want to watch this!

Rie さんのコメント...

I have watched this movie on TV.
This movie made me sad.
Recentry, Korean movie is becoming popular.
So I want to watch more Korean movie!

strV さんのコメント...

This story is very sad. I haven't seen this tipe of move before, so I want to watch it atleast onece.