2009年1月6日火曜日

★2009★

A Happy New YEAR!!

Everyone! A happy new year! How was your 2008? Did you pay a visit to a shrine on New Year's Day? I paid a visit to a shrine on New Year's Day, and I wish you a happy new year.

I introduce to you my best three BLOGs.
NO.1 936 Babygirl★
Her blog is very nice! Because there are many cute pictures, and pretty layout! she uses colors so it is easy to read her blog. There are many links. She research and show me a lot of information.

NO.2 909 Check It Oooooooout!
Her blog is very nice! Because there are many pictures and links. She introduce to me a lot of ingormation. Her blog's layout is very simple and used only two colors, so I can read easily.

NO.3 928 Harurururu~★
She writes many things and researches a lot of imformation. There are some pictures and links.

9 件のコメント:

chihuahua さんのコメント...

I chose you NO.1 blog! Your blog is really cute!
A few days ago, I was very ashamed! Keep it secret please!

AI さんのコメント...

Wao!!
Thank you for rink my blog♪
To tell the trueth, your blog is the best blog, I think.
I want you to teach me Corean!!

Aqua さんのコメント...

Your blog is very colorful. I like your blog. There are many information. That's great!!

Se-chin さんのコメント...

Hi! How are you doing?
Your blog is very cute and nice color:)

chaki さんのコメント...

I chose you are NO.1!! your blog is so nice! totally cute! and thanks for chose my blog as your three best blog.

totoro さんのコメント...

Your blog is very cute, so I chose No.2. You uses good pictures and nice colors, so I like it. It is not difficult for me to read your sentences, and I enjoyed reading your blog!!

strV さんのコメント...

Hello Miho★ This is your mam.
Your blog is very nice. I like your blog because there are many informations and good decoration! Please come to my blog to check that I chose your blog as No.1!!

Nacchan さんのコメント...

Your blog is ao cute! I like it.

Melissa さんのコメント...

Your design of blog is so cute! And you wrote so many interesting informations.